Sunday, February 25, 2007

Life review :)

After yet another disappointing result in the exams i was left with nothing to do for the whole day and i started wondering how can i make the best use of the next 1.25 yrs that I have to spend in IIT. Lots of things came to my mind and I thot that I can certainly jot down a few points here that will keep a tab on my progress. So here we go -
1. Photography - This is the latest craze. Thanks to Amar, who sent me a wonderful canon A710IS from US I have been really smitten by this bug. By the end of my stay Iwant to be decent photographer, well versed with the basic photography fundamentals, so that I can make the best use of the DSLR that I am going to buy once I start earning again :D
2. Photoshop - Another liking I developed here at IIT. Want to be good at photo retouching and morphing techniques.
3. Swimming - Just filled up the swimming pool form. Some form of excercise + fun. I am a beginner in swimming. Hope to be a decent swimmer by the end of my academic life.
4. Tennis - Again a beginner tag for this. Haven't picked up the racket since last 6 months. Plan to match Sania soon (the last match featuring Sania made me feel that probably i can aim to beat her in another year or so)
5. Movies - Once an athiest when it came to movies i am a devoted movie bhakt now. Lots of interesting movies to see. Hopefully I will be able to cover most of talked about movies. The progress on this front atleast is good.
6. Skating - This one came out of the blue. Serendipity u may say. Someone recently mailed about the skating course being conducted here. I latched on to the opportunity and the classes are beginning soon.
7. B Plan - The one closest to my heart. With the help of my friends, I want to come up with one decent b plan atleast.
8. Just Plan - The life has no planning as of now. Everything is just done as it comes. The only time I was organised and planned was my official work. Want to bring some planning into my daily life also.
9. IPR - Nopes not the one related to Microsoft :D.. Interpersonal relationship. Have to improve here if I am to do something useful in life :D.

Ofcourse studies dont feature in the list and I have no intentions of bringing it into the list. Have had enough of it.

As of now itna hi gyaan lets see how things turn up.

1 comment:

5vd33p74 said...

I like that finally you have got your priorities right ;)
Dude I am awed by your hidden talent of clicking pics. Your flickr stream is amazing. Keep it up :)
What else is hidden in that brilliant brain ?