Thursday, August 03, 2006

The sole Fan

I seem to be the sole fan of Dr. S. Banerjee in the MBA batch at IITB SJMSOM. If you go through his profile one will be just flabbergasted with his achievements. He seems to be a person of infinite potential. Acheiving so much in a life time is rare and I really admire him for it. He is full of wisdom. Whatever he says is derived from his extensive and supreme experiences. Perhaps its that we are not able to appreciate his talks simply due to lack of maturity and relatively less number of years of experience. I believe he would be a major hit in an executive education class where people are in senior manegerial posts and would be able to make more sense out of it. Perhaps we really are dwarfs in his presence. His practical wisdom is at a pedestal quite beyond our reach.But I am determined to extract whatever juice I can get out of such a maganaminous personality. Due to my limited ability I might not be able to derive much but would try to make the most of being student of such a great gentleman. I intend to forget about marks,forget about tests and just enjoy being in his company for four hours each week.

No comments: